1. PARTYHEAD(UK) IN THESE TERMS WE REFER TO OURSELVES AS PARTYHEAD
2. Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Partyhead will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3. YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel an order but we may not be able to prevent it being shipped to you. If you receive your order after you have cancelled it this means we were unable to prevent it being shipped and you must therefore return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy below. Because of the nature of our operation and the volume of emails we receive, we recommend that instructions for cancellation are made by phone as early in the day as possible. If you are unable to fax us we may not be able to read your email before your order has been processed. Please note we usually process orders from 8.00am during normal working days and your communication may reach us after we have processed your order. All instructions to cancel must be clear and quote the acknowledgement number on the email you have received at the time you placed your order.
4. RETURNS POLICY
You may return any purchase to us made over the web to us subject to the following:
Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 14 working days of purchase
Items must be unused and in a saleable condition
Items such as wigs, makeup, teeth or underwear must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place where tamper seals are provided
Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Send the goods in appropriate packaging.
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend using a traceable service offering proof of delivery such as Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. Partyhead cannot be held responsible if anything is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used for the original purchase. Refunds are processed as soon as possible. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our cheadle shop. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.
5. We may dispatch your order in a number of installments and each dispatch is a separate contract and is not connected to any other dispatch.
6. WE WILL VALIDATE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD BEFORE ACCEPTING YOUR ORDER.
We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not be able to do this.
7. WE TAKE REASONABLE CARE TO PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS BUT PARTYHEAD IS NOT LIABLE IF THESE DETAILS ARE INTERCEPTED BY AND USED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN.
8. YOU CAN PAY FOR YOUR ORDER BY CHEQUE.
Please make your cheque payable to Partyhead ltd and send it with your order to:70 Cheadle road Stockport,SK8 5DU If you pay by cheque it may take up to ten days to process and dispatch your order subject to stock availability.
9. THE PRICES QUOTED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by Angels before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item includes VAT where applicable but does not include postage and packing charges: these are shown separately.
10. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PRICES AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE BUT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS DUE TO ERRORS THAT MAY APPEAR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
11. ALL THE PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
12. IF YOU HAVE SELECTED AN ITEM THAT IS NOT IN STOCK WE WILL TRY TO CONTACT YOU AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN.
We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work). Please note that at busy times of the year including prior to Halloween and Christmas we cannot guarantee to contact you within this time.
13. ACCEPTED ORDERS ARE NORMALLY DISPATCHED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE ORDER BEING PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE EXCEPT ON WEEKENDS AND BANK/PUBLIC HOLIDAYS WHEN WE NORMALLY DO NOT WORK.
Please note that at busy times of the year including prior to Halloween and Christmas we cannot guarantee this dispatch time.
14. THE TIME FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER VARIES ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOSEN METHOD OF SHIPMENT.
Partyhead have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
15. WE WILL NOT REFUND ANY CHARGES RELATING TO PACKING AND SHIPPING IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE DELIVERY OF THE GOODS AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN BY YOU ON YOUR ORDER.
16. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO REPRODUCE COLOURS ON THE SITE AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE.
Different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not possible over the Internet. Because of the type of products we offer, there can be minor variations in colour and style from the descriptions and pictures on the website:Partyhead will always dispatch goods of comparable or superior quality.
17. THIS CONTRACT IS DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN MADE IN ENGLAND AND IS GOVERNED BY ENGLISH LAW AND THE PARTIES AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ENGLISH COURTS AS REGARDS ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR MATTER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTRACT.
18. IF YOUR CHOSEN COSTUME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR WHATEVER REASON AND IT IS CLEAR THAT THE ACCESSORIES RELATE TO IT, WE WILL NOT DISPATCH THE ACCESSORY ITEMS YOU MAY HAVE INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER.
19. EYE ACCESSORIES
These are NOT intended to correct any defect of sight and are intended only for cosmetic use. It is essential that you read and understand the instructions supplied with the package before using these accessories.
By purchasing Eye Accessories from us you are agreeing that:
You do not suffer from any of the following:
Any Eye Infections (e.g. Conjunctivitis)
Any Corneal Condition (e.g. Keratitis)
Any allergic eye conditions (e.g. Hay Fever)
Any Chronic eye conditions (e.g. Glaucoma)
That you intend to use the Eye Accessories for cosmetic colour change purposes and not to correct any defect of sight or refractive error.
That you will read the instructions clearly and follow the guide for safe wearing, removal and care of your new colour eye accessories
That you will immediately remove your colour eye accessories if you experience any undue irritation, discomfort, excess watering or redness of eye
If you have any issues please contact the manufacturers helpline 0161 488 4387
That you understand the need for regular periodic check-ups with an eye care practitioner
That you are over the age of 18
You understand and acknowledge that Edit Colour Eye Accessories are not classified as medical devices are are governed by the EU Cosmetics Ophthalmologist, they are only considered suitable for those with normal healthy eyes who can confirm all 7 statements above to be true and accurate.
IMPORTANT – If you are in any doubt what so ever as to whether Edit Colour Eye Accessories are suitable for you please consult your own medical or eye care practitioner.